Help Your Dog Keep Cool In Summer
Keeping your dog cool in the hot temperatures of summer in the UK is essential, please find some basic guidance and tips below.
- Never leave dogs in cars, conservatories, outbuildings or caravans on a warm day.
- You could use a pet-safe sun cream on exposed parts of your pets skin.
- Provide plenty of access to shade.
- Provide constant access to fresh water.
- Putting ice cubes in their water bowl.
- Providing damp towels for them to lie on.
- Using cool dog mats or cool beds.
We hope you found these tips useful.